Name of Event
A sweet dessert made with fine egg noodles which is mostly served at Christmas
|Preparation time||5-10 mins|
|Cooking time||20-30 mins|
|Main Ingredient||Fine noodles|
- Pour the milk, sugar, salt and cinnamon stick into a large pan. Bring it to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl and slowly blend some heated milk into the eggs and stir. Set aside.
- Break up the noodles and add them to the boiling milk. Stir constantly until the noodles are cooked and remove from the heat.
- Slowly add the egg mixture into the cooked noodles and stir to incorporate. Turn off heat. Do not let the noodles boil. Remove from heat.
- Remove the lemon peel and cinnamon stick. Pour the mixture into a large serving platter at least 1 inch depth.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.