Name of EventHalloween
Combo of chocolate, caramel, brownies, and cream cheese
|Preparation time||25-30 minutes + 1 hour cooling time|
|Cooking time||35 - 40 minutes|
|Main Ingredient||Milky Way Candies|
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup best quality cocoa
- 1 cup alll purpose/plainflour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened (2 packs)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups chopped Milky Way Caramel Bite/Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Using a mixer combine melted butter with sugar and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one. Add the cocoa and mix well. Then add the flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined, do not over mix.
- Set aside one cup of the brownie batter and smooth the rest into a foil lined 9×13 baking dish.
- For the next layer, using the mixer (cleaned off), begin making the cheesecake layer by beating cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and then the eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie mixture and using a spatula, smooth it evenly over the brownie batter.
- Sprinkle the chopped Milky Way Caramel evenly over cream cheese layer. They should be close together and pretty much covering the cream cheese layer.
- Using the reserved cup of brownie batter, drop spoonfuls over the top of the candy bar layer, scattering around. Use your spatula or a butter knife to gently swirl the batters. This will combine the cream cheese layer and top brownies layer a bit, which covering the candies in batter. This does not need to be perfect.
- Bake at 350 F for 35 minutes. It could take up to an hour for them. So just check them as they are cooking. Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares (at least an hour).
- Be sure to refrigerate the brownies when you are done serving