Name of EventHalloween
|Yield||4 to 6 servings|
|Preparation time||10 mins|
|Main Ingredient||Hummus and Carrots|
- 1 can salt-free garbanzo beans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 baby carrots
- 5 pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
1. Rinse and peel carrots so they resemble five fingers.
2. For the hummus. Rinse beans and combine with olive oil, tahini, salt, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor. Turn to medium-high setting and blend until smooth.
3. Place a small dollop of hummus on each of the pumpkin seeds and press onto the ends of the carrots so they resemble fingers.
4. Transfer hummus to a deep serving bowl and stick the carrots into the bowl so it looks like a hand is reaching out of it.