Name of EventHalloween
|Preparation time||10 mins.|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
- 5 eggs
- 3 green olives (pips removed)
- 2 Tbs mayo with olive oil
- 2 Tbs Greek yogurt (low fat can be substituted)
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 beetroot (peeled and diced)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- 2. Drop eggs in and boil for 7 minutes.
- 3. Remove eggs from boiling water and rest in a bowl of cool water. Add sliced beets to the water.
- 4. Remove shells from each egg and cut each in half.
- 5. Remove the yolk from each egg and combine in mixing bowl with mayo, mustard, yogurt, and salt.
- 6. Scoop the yolk mixture back into each half an egg then top with a thin slice of olive.