Name of EventAustralia Day
A vegetable Frittata with Australian bush/native foods
|Preparation time||15 minutes|
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
For the Frittata:
- 4 tbsp dukkah*
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbs Macadamia oil *
- 1 large grated zucchini
- 1 medium grated sweet potato
- 2 medium grated carrots
- salt and pepper
- sour cream and Wattle Tree Creeks Bush Fire Capsicum Chilli Jam * for dressing
For the salad (optional) :
- salad ingredients of choice
- dressing of Kaffir Lime Finishing vinegar *.
* Available from Taste of the Bush
- Gradually add the milk, eggs and oil to flour and mix until smooth. First squeeze excess moisture out of the grated vegetables and then add to mixture.
- Add dukkah and season to taste.
- Cook generous spoons of mixture in a frying pan until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with salad dressed with the vinegar.