Name of EventHarvest Moon Festival
Cuisine FromSouth Korea
Spicy, melt in your mouth marinated pork chops
|Preparation time||10 minutes|
|Cooking time||35-40 minutes + 5-10 minutes resting time|
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a small bowl mix soy sauce, brown sugar, chili garlic/sriracha sauce, sesame oil and ground ginger until blended.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large oven and broiler safe skillet/frying pan over medium heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper and add to skillet/pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes until brown.
- Flip pork and brush browned side with half of the marinade and cook for another 3-4 minutes until brown.
- Flip pork and pour remaining marinade over pork.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and broil/grill on the center rack for 30-35 minutes until pork is cooked thoroughly.(145 Fdegrees)
- Increase oven temperature to broil/grill. Carefully transfer skillet to top rack and broil/grill for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with chopped green/spring onion before serving.